RYOBI™ introduces the new and improved 18V ONE+™ Power Caulk and Adhesive Gun. This tool features over 500 lbs. of push force to handle higher viscosity material with ease and can apply more than 200 tubes of caulk per charged ONE+™ battery. The 18V ONE+™ Power Caulk and Adhesive Gun is backed by a 3-Year Warranty. The 18V ONE+™ Power Caulk & Adhesive Gun is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase.
- Over 500 lbs. of push force to handle higher viscosity materials allow user to caulk with ease
- Variable speed selector lets user adjust the discharge rate to control the bead of caulk
- Switch lock helps prevent accidental start-up
- Center balanced handle for increased user comfort
- 200+ tubes of caulk per charged battery using any RYOBI™ 18V ONE+™ battery
- All metal manual plunger rod with hook end allows user to quickly change out tubes
- Durable gears and carriage frame help insure tool longevity
- On-board puncture tool to break tube seal if needed
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: 18V
- Carriage: Standard 10 oz.
- Discharge Rate: Variable
- Tool Weight: 3.70 lbs
- P310G Power Caulk & Adhesive Gun
- Operator's Manual
18V ONE+™ POWER CAULK & ADHESIVE GUN
18V ONE+™ POWER CAULK & ADHESIVE GUN is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cuppie from Awesome power caulk gun I use this on a regular basis to run urethane (the 'caulk' that glues car windshields in), and fire caulk, both of which are very 'heavy' adhesives - they require a lot of effort with a hand caulk gun. Said 'high effort' took a toll on my wrist after a couple of decades.... You aren't going to run the caulk or glue any faster with this - but, it does help reduce the wear & tear on the body.
Date published: 2021-11-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tried and Failed from I can't give a zero as it isn't available No matter what medium I used the tubes all broke open...I even wrapped tubes in duct tape and they leaked... It got to the point where I couldn't clean the gun up enough to take back, just tossed it so someone else wouldn't be disappointed and frustrated.
Date published: 2021-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Polo Damo from Hand tool Bought this battery operated caulk gun & it worked great. Easy to use and saved me some time and energy.
Date published: 2021-11-17