The RYOBI 18V ONE+™ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,600 RPM and 2,400 BPM for powerful performance. Its 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving. The GRIPZONE™ overmold enhances user comfort, and the MAGTRAY ™ magnetic holder accommodates screws and bits. The 18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this Hammer Drill works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
- 1/2 inch all metal, single-sleeveless chuck with spindle lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive Mode: For driving screws and bolts
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- MAGTRAY™ magnetic holder for convenient placement of bits and screws
- 2-speed gearbox and 24 position clutch to match your drilling and driving needs
- Built-in bubble level to improve drilling/driving accuracy
- GRIPZONE ™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: 18 Volt
- Chuck: ½ in. Heavy Duty
- RPM: 0 – 375 / 0 – 1,600
- BPM: 0 – 5,600 / 0 – 24,000
- Clutch: 24 Position
- Tool Weight: 3.9 lbs
- P214 2-Speed Hammer Drill with Screwdriver Bit
- Auxiliary Handle
- Operator’s Manual
18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill
18V ONE+™ Hammer Drill is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kraita from Great Product I purchased this product nearly two months ago when there was a buy one get on free deal going on. For a long time I put it off to purchased and tried to get by with my regular drill. But eventually I got a job that need me to drill into red brick. Using this new hammerhead drill made the job much easier, it chewed right through the brick as though it was nothing. It was a great purchased and I already made my money using it. I highly recommend this hammerhead drill.
Date published: 2021-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gideon from Unbeatable value Bought this because I didnt need a $300 Milwaukee hammer drill but I did need the function to drill masonry pilot holes. Sturdy drill, solid chuck, gets the job done at an affordable price
Date published: 2022-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by GaryB from Powerful and very convenient I bought this to drill a few holes in brick to mount a flag pole. It worked great! I would recommend the Lithium+ 18 Volt family of tools to everyone...
Date published: 2021-10-07