The RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the newest addition to the RYOBI AirStrike™ family of tools – the 18V ONE+™ 16ga Cordless Finish Nailer. This 16 gauge finish nailer features AirStrike™ Technology, which eliminates the need for noisy compressors, bulky hoses or expensive gas cartridges. This means faster setup and easier maneuvering on the job site or at home. Common applications for this tool include installing crown and base, exterior trim such as fascia boards, decorative transition trim, and garage door trim as well as installing ornate pieces on mantels. The AirStrike™ finish nailer works with all RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ batteries. Tackle virtually any Finish Job with the capacity to drive up to 800 nails per charge using the P108 4Ah High Capacity LITHIUM+™ battery (sold separately). Other tools in the AirStrike™ lineup include the 18V ONE+™ 18ga Cordless Brad Nailer (P320) and the 18V ONE+ 18ga Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler (P360). The 18V ONE+™ 16GA Cordless Finish Nailer is sold as a bare tool, allowing you to build on your ONE+™ collection without spending additional money on batteries and chargers with each tool purchase. Best of all, like every RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ blue or green tool, this AirStrike Finish Nailer works with any 18V ONE+™ battery. Upgrade to lithium-ion or LITHIUM+™ batteries for lighter weight and better performance.
- For use with 16GA finish nails
- Drives ¾” to 2-1/2” finish nails
- Selectable drive switch with Single Sequential or Contact Actuation
- - Single Sequential Actuation Mode for precision placement
- - Rapid Contact Actuation Mode for production speed
- Grip-Light technology engages LED by grasping the tool handle
- Toolless depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of nail heads
- Convenient adjustment lever regulates air pressure for optimum results
- 2 non-marring pads to keep work surface free of tool marks
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Toolless jam release for easy access to clear nails
- Low nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
- Belt hook mounts to right or left side for added convenience
- New and improved GripZone® overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: 18V
- Nail Gauge: 16 Gauge Finish Nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Nail Length: 3/4” to 2-1/2”
- Nails per Charge using P108 Battery: 800
- Fastener Collation: Glue Strip
- Tool Weight: 6.15 lbs.
- P325 Finish Nailer
- (500) 2" 16 Gauge Finish Nails
- Belt Clip & Operator’s Manual
18V ONE+™ AirStrike™ 16GA Cordless Finish Nailer
18V ONE+™ AirStrike™ 16GA Cordless Finish Nailer is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Here now from Amazing tool ! I just put up 250’ of 3/4” ceiling trim with shot out shoulders , this nail gun is pretty impressive. I drove 2” 16ga. finish nails through 3/4 hardwood into old fir trusses …..Wonderful results
Date published: 2021-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Travioli from Solid Working great so far. Easy work for baseboards and molding.
Date published: 2022-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by dabdevil from amazing tool, plenty of uses ive had this ryobi 16ga finish nailer for nearly 2 months now, and ive got to say I find it to be strong enough for a whole lot more of applications than i had anticipated. i use it at work for attaching trim n moldings as well as lighter fixtures and decorations. ill also use it for cabinetry and woodworking projects i come across, such as a wooden chess board i attached to a freshly pulled tree stump for a natural look. the chess board was a very thick, very very hard wood, and even w 2 inch nails it still sank flush! the nailer itself is a bit on the bigger, and heavier side, but it is very much welcomed over the other option of an air hose and cords to a compressor. its single shot and rapid fire both are very precise and can be adjusted to different levels of power and for diff sizes of nails, as well as depending on the material being fastened into. the bump fire is a great option for long pieces of trim, or for tacking sheet or ply to framing quickly. it doesnt drain batteries as youd expect, which is nice since i can use it w a smaller battery. while its nowhere near the level of sounds as that of an air compressor nailer, the sound from firing this one packs a rather gigantic punch! you cant help but want to just shoot 100 nails in a minute into some 2by material,,, pretending to be ur favorite action movie star. this wasn't my first experience w a cordless nail gun, let alone a ryobi cordless nailer, but it has been my best! I show it off to anyone i can get to look at it, its changed the game on nails
Date published: 2022-07-10